![]() |
| Biking in the Mekong delta with Mr.RaTha |
This tour took us two days cycling together. First tourist and me (your guide) will start leave from HCMC at 7:30 directed to a small province in the Mekong delta for cycling.
The first day of biking in BenTre and TraVinh. In the morning I and my tourist started biking in BenTre around 40Km biking routes. These distance I took my tourists to stop by many things on the way their cycling such as coconut farm, cacao farm trees, chicken farm, pig farm and so on....beside that my tourists had come over the local peoples' family to see and understand about their routine life. After 40Km cycling I and my tourists stopped at a local restaurant for lunch. In there, my tourists would enjoy some special local food such as sour soup cooked with fresh-water fish, okra boiled, pan cake and so on... In the afternoon, I took my tourists kept cycling to TraVinh city which a nice and friendly city in the Mekong delta. The biking routes approximately 45Km because it had to take a ferry cross the Mekong river (Tien river). On the biking way to TraVinh my tourists had felt amazing with many kinds of farms in there. They had visited and tried to become a farmers on the farm. After a short cycling 15Km I and my tourists had to take a ferry crossing the Mekong river to TraVinh city. After taking the ferry we got on the mini van transfer to the hotel in TraVinh city and finished the first day cycling.
The second day cycling from TraVinh to CanTho city. In the morning I and my tourist get up early at 7:00 Am and finished breakfast at 7:45 Am and we started cycling at 8:00 Am. This morning I took my tourists to visit some interested places on first was Khmer pagoda because TraVinh was famous a Khmer province who liked Cambodian live here. If you did not have a chance travel to Cambodia, you could chose visit TraVinh so TraVinh had same Cambodia country. My tourists enjoyed their time in pagoda they sited and talked with monks, Khmer people who live in pagoda to understand their life. After visiting temple, we moved to visit local market so why I and my tourists got up early so that we could visits the market to see local people bought and soled farm's goods together. The atmosphere were interesting! After spending a huge time to visit everything so I and my tourists kept cycling to CanTho city and stop at a local restaurant for lunch. In the afternoon, my tourists had a great time with famer on the rice filed. They saw the farmers were transplanting rice on their farm so my tourists decided to become a famer and did a work as own farmer were doing. After said " Goodbye" to all farmers we continued cycling 30Km to bus stop and transferred to CanTho city. Finished day two biking in Mekong delta.
